Monday, November 3, 2008

Thinking of you...

I've been trying to write a post for an hour.

I keep typing and erasing.

In the end, I have this to say.

To all of those out there who have lost their babies- I'm so sorry.

I asked "Why me" so many times in the last years. Between infertility and miscarriage and pre-eclampsia and premature birth, WHY ME..

Today I'm just having a day where I keep thinking "Why them?"

So many people out there who truly deserve to be parents. Who would be incredible mothers and fathers. Their children have been stolen from them and I don't know why.

Some of my most loyal readers are among them. I wish I could take away the pain.

You're all in my prayers.

--Trish

3 comments:

Milenka said...

*hug* I get it.

Kristin (kekis) said...

It took you over an hour to write this post, but it took me three days to comment. Your sweet words brought immediate tears to my eyes. Thank you.

niobe said...

I'm going back, reading through your posts and suddenly I come across this one and I catch my breath.

For a long time, though I wanted to, I just couldn't make myself read your blog. Our situations were so similar, pre-eclampsia, giving birth at 26 weeks. But the outcomes were so different -- you have Robbie, but my twins are gone forever.

You don't know how much it means to mean to know that you're thinking of all of us whose babies didn't make it. Thank you.