Sunday, January 20, 2008

Morning sickness

I'm almost certain it's morning sickness.

I had another round tonight. It's hard to call it nausea exactly. It's a little more like a "Gee, I suddenly feel like ass, why does everything feel.....wrong?" feeling. That's at least the 3rd time this week. All were after my evening meal, but somehow I doubt that it's ALL been indigestion. I'm calling it morning sickness.

It's comforting since my breast tenderness is definitely waning.

I'm feeling more confident this evening than I was. That is subject to change at any moment, of course. But I did almost think about actually having a baby in my arms earlier. I caught myself quickly, but it seeped in a bit.

The ultrasound picture is on the fridge. I feel really weird about it being there, to be honest. I put it up. But every time I see it I can't help but wonder if I'm going to regret it being there. But I'm trying to go forward like this might actually work, so there it is.

See. I'm totally a shiny happy, person! Someone let my husband know.


--Trish

7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Yuck Morning Sickness - I am glad that you are feeling a little more confident today. one day at a time!

Carrie said...

I'm glad you're having a little more reason to be happy.
I don't think the u/s on the fridge is at all a bad idea. You are pregnant and there is every chance you'll stay that way. It's just hard to think that way. I understand.
Hoping for more sickness, if that's what it takes to make you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Yay for morning sickness!!
:-D

As I recall, mine was the worst around week 9. THAT was fun.

My breast pain was really only at the very begining.

Everyone is different. I hope you're able to start enjoying your pregnancy soon, even if it means throwing up every day! ;-)

Kierstin said...

i only had "morning sickness" in the evening when i was pg with our dd. good sign. just enjoy it-only people who have dealt with IF appreciate the meaning of that! :)

Meghan said...

That sounds like what I've been calling morning sickness. Except it comes at any old time of the day, without any warning. And like you, I'm actually pretty psyched about it.

I'm glad the u/s picture is on your fridge. It deserves a place of honor!

ultimatejourney said...

That sounds about how my morning sickness started out. I hope it's just the beginning of many pregnancy symptoms to come! (In a good way, of course.)

Macchiatto said...

Yay for morning sickness!! :) (Just noticed Milo typed the same thing, lol.)