Monday, September 15, 2008

Someone emails me a lot of political stuff. This person is quite obviously very conservative, which is fine. I mean, I married one and all. I'm more a middle of the roader myself, but this isn't a political blog, so I won't get into all of that. The reason I bring it up is because one of the emails this person sent today had a bunch of Pro-Palin cartoons in it.

Most made me laugh mostly at them instead of with them. A lot of them referenced how attractive she is- actually calling her a MILF at one point. Am I the only one that doesn't really find her all that attractive? I really don't.

But that's neither here nor there. What REALLY struck me hysterical was this one. Because, of course, my first thought had absolutely zero to do with politics and everything to do with Robbie, Pierre and my amazing Canadian readers who keep us in moose sacrifices. I will clearly never think of moose the same way again. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


I don't have much of an update today except that Robbie is eating a TON. He was up every 2 hours most of the night. Then when I passed him over to David to try to get some sleep this afternoon, he mistunderstood and thought I said to get him up every 2 hours to eat- so he did. Robbie just rolled with it. And has been eating every 2 hours since then as well. We're going to fatten this kid up yet.

Since this is a pretty pointless post, I thought I'd add this offering.

A Robbie video! It's not especially exciting, but we were in the hospital and I was waiting on a bottle to warm. What else is a mom to do but to video the kiddo?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trish ,how absolutley adorable ! He just makes you wanna reach thru the computer and hug him !!! Thanks for sharing !

Jennifer said...

Trish,
Robbie is just precious!
We are still praying for you everyday. I hope that feeding him that often will allow him to add some weight! How is the reflux? I am anxious to hear how your first full week at home goes this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE HOSPITAL TRIPS!

Mrs. Spit said...

Ok, I'm not so surprised that he's awake, but Trish, I'm astounded by how awake you are!

You rock, mummy!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!

Yes, that's right. I actually called a baby cute! I almost want to hold him - almost LOL

Kristin (kekis) said...

LOL at David's new feeding schedule. :) That's the CUTEST little sneeze I think I've ever heard.

Carrie M. said...

That video made me cry. :) I'm so happy for you that you got your baby.

AngelsAmid said...

I love the video!!! He's such a doll!! :) That's funny about feeding him every 2hrs- he didn't seem to mind, huh? hehe :)

My blood pressure today at my appt was 138/80. :-\ *sigh* my OB says he draws a line n the sand at 140/90. My urine had a trace of protein.

Anonymous said...

OMG I just want to kiss those cheeks.