Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus

As if quarantine doesn't suck enough, it means no pictures with Santa. We certainly can't run out to the mall surrounded by sick people and little germ factories children.

Fortunately we were blessed to be invited to a NICU graduate friendly home for pictures with Santa!

Gavin's parents (Carrie & Todd) graciously invited a bunch of the NICU babies to their home for a true milestone-our first meeting with Santa Claus!

I'm pleased to report that none of the babies cried at Santa. Though it was a room filled with preemies- there was much puke to be found.

We had a great time. It was great to catch up with everyone and to be amongst people who really get us.

A huge thank you to Gavin and his family for including us.

Without further ado- PICTURES!



Hi Santa! I was a good boy this year!



Hmm. I think Gavin must be related to Santa. Santa looks a lot like Gavin's grandpa!



If mommy leaves you cookies, will you leave me a tummy that doesn't burn?



Mommy says she was a good girl this year, too. She'd also like me to have a tummy that doesn't burn.



My first girlfriend! Elizabeth Grace & her mom Laura




I think Lola is pretty!



I'm sleepy but no way I'm going to miss a thing.




I'm just takin' it all in from the comforta of mommy's arms.




Friends rule



Wait! We've left out my two best girls-Lexi & Elizabeth Grace. Mommy says it's because we didn't think of it in time, but I think that's a crappy excuse. I'm outta here!



Damn, they caught me and blocked me. I've got to work on that crawling thing.



Right after I eat this nummy bib



Small, Medium, Large & Extra Tall




--Trish

12 comments:

Kim said...

SERIOUSLY adorable! My goodness! And what a ladies man :O).

Stacie said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Trish, it just hit me how much he looks like you! (especially in the picture where it is just him up against your chest) He is so cute, and I am glad he had fun with Santa.

I think it is even better that you are still in contact with the other NICU families. TO be with people who really understand is amazing! We didn't keep in touch, and I still think of the other families often and wonder how their beans are...

Michelle said...

Love it!
Looks like you have a potential "Mommy's Group" there! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous pictures and what a wonderful family to share ''Santa' with all the little ones!

Meghan said...

That was so awesome of your friend! Adorable pics!

Ivory said...

He looks so cute in that little hat!!! And ditto the PP... he totally looks like you!

Slytherpuff said...

Ha! I love all of the pictures and captions!

And ditto pps...Robbie totally looks like you. :)

Shannon said...

omg, too cute!

chipz95 said...

What great pictures! I'm so glad he got to see Santa this year! :)

Shannon said...

Hi Trish! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be making my blog private as of Thursday morning. If you'd like to keep access to it, just let me know your e-mail address and I'll add you to my list. Thanks!
Shannon

tryingin2007 said...

what fantastic pictures! a beautiful ending to a "trying" year!

FattyPants said...

What great pictures! I know the dr said he was failing to thrive but you know compared to the pics you posted a few weeks back he does look bigger.