Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures


Grumpy Robbie at the zoo.



We met our friend DaRonda and rode the train!




It was REALLY hot that day, so mommy kept me soaked with water to keep me cool.


I'm still fascinated by my birthday balloons.



Since they don't float any more, they're down on my level.



I really love my birthday Moose, too! That's his leg in my arms.


I love sleeping in my own crib these days.


I can even hold myself up on the side.



Though sometimes it's tricky to hang on!



Mommy? Can I eat the camera now?


6 comments:

Adriane said...

These pics are great - the last one is HYSTERICAL!! Robbie - you are so adorable!!

Cheryl said...

Cute pics! We have that same mobile. You have inspired me to get the babies to the zoo soon! I wish it were cooler, may have to wait a month or two...

Newt said...

Robbie looks great, and so big! That crib is gorgeous, too--I'm glad he likes it.

Laura said...

Mommy's Reply to request for eating camera: Sure honey, I'm sure there are some calories in there somewhere! Anything to stimulate that oral aversion.

AngelsAmid said...

I LOVED these pictures...

wrensmommy said...

he is so adorable! i love the last one... i can't wait to take my little girl home!