Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Angel

Heaven has another angel today.

Prematurity, specifically NEC has claimed another life.

Annaleigh and her triplet sister and brother were born at 25w5d. Things were looking pretty good for her until yesterday when she was diagnosed with NEC.

NEC was the thing that scared me the most during Robbie's NICU days. All of the bloody stool issues lead me to once tell the doctor that I felt like we had the spectre of NEC looming over us all the time. That spectre took Annaleigh this afternoon.

She is at peace now, but her parents and siblings could use your prayers and good thoughts.

Three cheers for babies


--Trish

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

i was reading something about her on another blog earlier and my heart was breaking. I am so sorry to hear of her loss. My prayers are with her and her family.