Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We're currently at my mother-in-law's house celebrating both Easter and her birthday.

There is no wi-fi in the area (Podunk, MO) but I've managed to uh.. "borrow" an unsecured connection for a few minutes.

I was a little sad about not being able to attend church today because we're still under quarantine, but fortunately MckMomma posted a great sermon on her blog and now I feel like I've been.

I think it's a little like Jesus hearing we couldn't make it and he stopped by to check on us.

God bless this amazing blogging community and God bless all of my readers.


---Trish


P.S. We'll be home later tonight and I'll try to get a recap of Robbie's first road trip and Easter pictures up as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:::::fingers crossed for Robbie in bunny ears::::::

Tracy said...

Happy Easter!

caitsmom said...

I've included you in the Sisterhood Awards. I don't know who started it, but I thought of you. You can get the image off my blog at http://afifthseason.blogspot.com/2009/04/sisterhood-award.html

Here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.