Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday

-I'd really like to take a cake decorating class. You know- in all my free time.

-I'm afraid to say it out loud, but Robbie has been gaining weight well for a week
and a half. So pretend I didn't just say that.

-A friend was having quite a little pity party for himself tonight. It made me uncomfortable because 1) he didn't deserve the criticism he was reaping upon himself and 2) the things he was saying hit a little too close to home.

-I should really find the link to the blog that started Random Thought Tuesday and post it, but I'm far too tired.

-It's not really even Tuesday any more. It's 1:18 on Wednesday.

-It felt like Wednesday all day today. Probably because yesterday felt like Tuesday all day. I hate when my body clock gets screwy. I get so confused.

-I really wish we could hit the lotto or something. I have to go back to work in August and I'm already stressing about it.

-If I want to win the lotto, I really ought to buy some tickets.

-I spent over an hour today trying to fix my virus scanning software because it says I have an error. Nothing will tell me what the error is. Is is possible that my virus protection has a virus? Is that irony?

-I am so, so tired. Must go to bed now.

A random photo just for kicks.



--Trish

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great picture!

Azaera said...

I love that picture. I hope Robbie continues to gain weight well.

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog from a friends, YOUR blog brings tears to my eyes, it proves to me there is hope for myself and my husband! I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!

Love, Hugs and Prayers-
Tiffay
thepiferfamily.blogspot.com