Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday

I'm already getting that sick, anxious feeling worrying about something going wrong with Robbie's surgery. It's not even scheduled yet.

...


I'm also already salivating thinking about a free ICEE and Caramel Bugles from the cafeteria.

...


The Salma Hayek breastfeeding video made me sob. I'd heard the story but not seen it. The other night they showed it on ET or something and I burst into tears. It took me a little while to figure out why. It was the look on the baby's face. 1) He looked so content to be at the breast and 2) He was actually EATING.
I grieved a little that we didn't get that.

...


Talked to my pediatrician today and she told me that my beloved Dr. C asked about Robbie today. I knew he loved me as much as I loved him.

...


I have started to refuse to read anything regarding the Octuplet mom because it seriously pisses me off so much. It was bad enough until I read "Everything turned out so perfectly" and every time I think of those babies in the NICU I want to punch her in the face. My blood pressure is rising just typing about it.

...


We're really want to sell our house and buy a new (cheaper) one. Selling our house in this market really stresses me out.

...


I must think "I should post about this" about a hundred time a day, but now I can't think of any of the things that I randomly think I should mention.

...


I should go to bed.


--Trish

1 comment:

FattyPants said...

That octuplet mom is totally bat shit crazy. There is no other way to describe her. I hope you get his surgery schedule set soon. It must be so hard. I wish I had something I could say to ease your worry.