A friend came across this posting on Craigslist. I make no claims about how legit it is, but I emailed. Who can't use a free $25?
Remember: I make no claims about this so if it turns out to be a scam to get our phone numbers, I'm sorry!
WEGO Health (http://community.wegohealth.com) is a new consumer health website and we are holding focus groups on Thursday, March 12th for women who are having trouble trying to conceive, or have had experience with fertility issues.
Focus groups will be held at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time, 4pm EST, 6pm EST and 9pm EST.
Please note: These groups will take one hour and are held remotely. Participants can join from anywhere in the country, but will required to be online and on the phone at the same time.
All participants will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
We are looking for women who:
1) Have explored fertility treatment options.
2) Stay current on fertility news and treatment options.
3) Are active contributors to online health communities.
Not sure if you’re an active contributor? We’re looking for people who participate in online discussion forums, question & answer sites, blogs, Twitter, etc.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your phone number (there will be a brief phone screen)
3) Where you participate online (names of websites, online communities, etc)
4) Times (Noon EST, 4pm EST, 6pm EST, or 9pm EST) that will work best for you. Please list your top three choices. Please note, all times are Eastern Standard Time.