Monday, July 23, 2007

I surrender

I just came to share THIS.
(Give the page a minute to load and then click "watch now")

A friend of mine (I swear she's an angel) found the song I was talking about!

Consider yourself warned, this is a hymn. It is religious.

You have to sit through a Lowe's commercial and then more than 4 minutes of Oprah talking, explaining why it's HER favorite hymn, but then Faith sings it. (For the record, once the actual video loads, if you drag the bar up to about 4 minutes, you can skip the talking.)
Suffice it to say that I just listened to it multiple times, made my husband come listen and it's playing again as I type.

I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did.


--Trish


P.S. If anyone knows how I can save even just the audio to my computer, I'd be your best friend forever. I'd gladly BUY the recording, but I don't believe it exists for purchase. Faith Hill needs to put out a gospel record, plain and simple.

1 comment:

Macchiatto said...

Wow, that was powerful! And I'm so glad someone found it for you! :)